ipod touch ouhhhhhh………………
In my opinion the iPod touch features Apple’s revolutionary multi-touch user interface that enables you to find and enjoy all of your music, videos, and more on its gorgeous widescreen display with just the touch of a finger. First introduced on iPhone, the multi-touch interface uses pioneering new software to present the perfect user interface for each application.
I think the iPod touch also includes Wi-Fi wireless networking, the first on any iPod, and three amazing applications that use it: Safari, the most advanced browser on any mobile device, lets you wirelessly view web pages just as they look on your computer, and features Google Search or Yahoo! oneSearch; Apple’s YouTube application lets users wirelessly watch over 10 million free videos from the Internet’s most popular video website; and the new iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store lets you wirelessly browse, preview and buy songs and albums from the most popular online music store in the world. And to top it all off, the iPod touch is an unbelievable eight millimeters thin.I think that with Cover Flow on iPod touch, you can flick through your music to find the album you want to hear. And when you do, a quick tap of the cover flips it over to display a track list. Another tap starts the music.Pod touch holds up to 20,000 photos you sync via iTunes. Flick to scroll through thumbnails. Tap to view full screen. Rotate for landscape format. Or perform some sleight of hand by opening two fingers to zoom in. You can even play slideshows, complete with music and transitions. Set any photo as your wallpaper to personalize your iPod touch…with a touch.
- 3.5â€³ color LCD screen and dimensions of 2.4 x 1x 0.31â€³.
- Built-in memory capacity of 8 GB that’s roughly around 2000 songs.
- Audio Format support includes MP3, WAV, AAC, MP3, VBR, AIFF, Audible and
video format support includes MPEG-4 H.264.
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and a headphone jack.
- Internal Rechargeable Lithium Battery rechargeable via USB cable with life of
around 20-22 hours.
- Personal Address Book, games, sleep timer, world clock, upgradeable iTunes
firmware, internet-support for Safari, Mail, Maps and YouTube and a built-in
Nike + iPod function that lets you plan your workouts.
* This player is the iPod touch, not the Apple iPhone
* Upgrade your player with the iPhone 2.0 Software Update for iPod touch via iTunes for an additional fee
* 8 GB of storage provides approximately 1,750 songs; includes earphones, USB cable, dock adapter/connector, polishing cloth, and stand
* Battery life provides up to 22 hours of music and up to 5 hours of video
* Music downloads from iTunes, Wi-Fi web browsing, and 3.5-inch widescreen multi-touch display